Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration And Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1 Garki, AbujaDownload PDF
Invitation to Tender
The Board is a Procuring Entity under Federal Ministry of Interior and charge with the responsibility of Appointment, Promotion and Discipline of Officers in NSCDC, FFS, NIS & NPS. In order to provide equipment and enabling working environment for staff towards the successful implementation of its Vision and Mission, the Board hereby invites the interested Contractors for submission of Tender on the following 2018 Capital Appropriation Projects.
Scope of Work/Supplies
Lot 1: Goods
Purchase and Delivery of three (3) units SUV into CDFIPB’s office complex, Abuja.
Lot 2: Works
Rehabilitation/Renovation of office building (details as provided in the bid documents)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2018; with minimum average turnover of ninety-five million naira (₦95,000,000.00) for Lot 2;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration And Prisons Services Board or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- None of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety,
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2015, 2016, 2017;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for Lot 1;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender documents which contain detailed description of the contract would be available for collection at Room 34, the Procurement Unit of CDFIPB, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1 Garki, Abuja upon the payment of ₦10,000 on Remita Platform to CDFIPB Account of 0020457661011 with Central Bank of Nigeria.
Submission of Tender Document
The submission should be in two separate envelopes namely “Technical and Financial” written at the top write side of each of the envelope. All to be enclosed in another envelope and address to the Director/Secretary, Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1 Garki, Abuja with Lot No. clearly stated at the Top Right Corner of the envelope and submitted to Tenders Board’s Secretariat, Room 34 of the same address not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 13th November, 2018.
Date: 13th November, 2018
Venue: Director Secretary’s Conference Room, Area 1 Garki, Abuja.
All Bidders, Civil Society Organizations, Professional bodies are invited
- Late submission of bids shall be returned un-opened;
- Board is not obliged to award contract to any Contractor/Supplier;
- All documents (from relevant agencies like CAC, FIRS, Financial Institutions, etc.) shall be subject to verification by the Tenders Board;
- Only Companies that have been successfully screened and found competent will have their financial tenders considered.
For further enquiry, call 08063324216 or 08035982349
Signed: A. O. Amuda (For: Director/Secretary)